Youth Empowerment Program (Y.E.P.)
Our Youth Empowerment Program is a level-based, character driven, fitness program designed for youth ages 5-14. In our program we approach training with a level based system that starts from the ground up. All of our athletes receive a white shirt on the first day and work to progress towards blue, green, black and camo shirts. Each shirt has milestones on the back that we use to keep track of their progress.
Looking to get your kid more engaged in age appropriate physical activity? REGISTER NOW!
We are character driven, we expect a high level of respect and integrity from our youth athletes and our staff. Every class has a character emphasis, our athletes (and our staff) are constantly growing and maturing! The Youth Empowerment system has seen a success both in and out of the gym:
- Athletes demonstrate respect to their coaches and their peers, this translates to the home, the classroom and their sport(s)
- Through the right system and world class coaching our athletes build a solid foundation in athletics that translates to greater success in their specific sport(s)
- Regular exercise leads to better sleep and ultimately more focused students at school
- Regular exercise also leads to better health
- Young athletes that exercise consistently have more confidence and that translates to all areas of life
The Youth Empowerment Program is offered three days per week. Two membership options:
Tuesday 4:30pm to 5:15pm
Thursday 4:30pm to 5:15pm
Saturday 11:00am to 11:45am